* Bin Laden calls for infiltration of Jordan as way to 'liberate al-Aksa' Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden's latest audio message has targeted Jordan for the first time, calling on his supporters to infiltrate the country in order to "liberate al-Aksa."
* Russia announces rearmament plan Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has said Moscow will begin a comprehensive military rearmament from 2011.
* 'Israel could attack Iran with missiles' A new report has assessed that Israel could use ballistic missiles to attack Iranian nuclear facilities, rather than air power.
* At G20, Kremlin to Pitch New Currency The Kremlin published its priorities Monday for an upcoming meeting of the G20, calling for the creation of a supranational reserve currency.
* Lebanon establishes embassy in Syria A Lebanese parliamentarian praised the opening of his county's first-ever embassy in Syria.
* Smallest known North American dinosaur found Canadian researchers say they have discovered the smallest known North American dinosaur.
* Pope visits Africa, reaffirms ban on condoms Pope Benedict XVI refused Wednesday to soften the Vatican's ban on condom use as he arrived in Africa for his first visit to the continent as pope.
* U.S. blames Sudan's president for Darfur 'catastrophe' The U.S. State Department threw aside diplomatic language Tuesday, attacking Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir.
* Medvedev Pushes Plan to Remake Russian Military President Dmitry Medvedev vowed Tuesday to press ahead with an ambitious overhaul of Russia's armed forces.* Top UN official accuses US of demonizing Iran The outspoken U.N. General Assembly president on Tuesday accused the United States of demonizing Iran's president.