* Coalition chair Miki Zohar: 'High chance of new elections' 'Government is a sick government, Blue and White didn't see us as partners,' Coalition chair MK Zohar says.
* US airstrikes on Iran-backed militias in Syria kill at least one fighter The strikes appeared to be limited in scope, potentially lowering the risk of escalation.
* US attack in Syria: Why now? What can be learned? Experts weigh in “The strike was limited but showed we would use force and clearly could do much more,” said Dennis Ross, “we will see if the Iranians get the message.”
* Explosion hits Israeli-owned cargo ship in Gulf of Oman, no injuries Maritime intelligence firm says blast likely stemmed from ‘asymmetric activity by Iranian military’; ship identified as MV Helios Ray owned by Israeli shipping magnate Rami Ungar.
* Israel's Strategy To Stop Iran's Existential Threats Israel is willing to take action to prevent Iran obtaining nuclear weapons, Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz said this week.
* US Intelligence and the Dilemma of Iran The rogue regime in Tehran is the primary source of turmoil and instability in the Middle East.
* Khamenei: ‘Islamic thought and principles’ stop Iran from producing nuclear weapons, not the ‘Zionist clown’ Khamenei is the embodiment of Islamic supremacism. And Iran also possesses a doomsday theology, which conflicts with the “restraint” that Khamenei is boasting about in the name of Islam.
* WATCH: Israel in talks with Gulf States to form defense alliance Israel is currently in talks with the kingdoms of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates in establishing a defense alliance against the Iranian threat, according to an exclusive i24NEWS report.
* ‘Everyone Agreed’ on Vaccine Passports, Says Merkel at EU Coronavirus Summit German Chancellor Angela Merkel claimed that there is a unanimous agreement within the European Union on implementing a coronavirus vaccine passport, during a virtual meeting of EU member states on Thursday.
* Is the U.S. Arming an Adversary, China, Intent on Overpowering Us? China's greatest financial weakness remains its continued dependence on Western capital markets, crucial for a growing economy...