* IRGC Deputy Commander Threatens Europe if They Attempt Iranian Disarmament In a Feb. 2, 2019 interview with Iran's Channel 2 TV, Hossein Salami, deputy commander of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), explained the Iranian regime's "defense and deterrence strategy" in light of the threats against it.
* Two Iranian flops: Putting a satellite into orbit and fitting guided warhead on long-range ballistic missile Two of the hi-tech military achievements Iran had prepared for the Islamic Revolution's 40th anniversary did not come up to scratch. Tehran failed in its second attempt on Wednesday, Feb. 6, to launch a satellite into orbit from the Imam Khomeini Space center in central Iran.
* Conflict between Israel and her enemies to come into focus When the Syrian civil war started, Iran was 600 miles from Israel. Today the nearest Iranian soldier is just 20 miles from the Israel-Syria border on the Golan Heights.
* Israel and Iran: Are they heading for war? Israel and Iran are once again facing one another down.
* Kushner, Greenblatt to visit Mideast to seek backing for peace plan Envoys heading to Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Qatar to discuss economic aspects of proposal, possibly ask them to bankroll parts of it.
* Is Biblical Reconciliation Between Half-Brothers Isaac and Ishmael Relevant Today? The year 2018 saw a number of Arab governments speaking openly about normalizing relations with Israel.
* Syrian Kurds on Turning to Russia, Assad: 'We Don't Like or Prefer This' Syrian Kurds who helped the United States decimate the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) are reluctantly turning to Russia and its Syrian regime ally for assistance in protecting their lands from a planned attack by NATO member Turkey as the U.S. prepares to draw down its military presence in Syria, a Kurdish leader told Breitbart News.
* Palestinians Slam US for "Conspiring" to Broker Peace Against Their Will The Palestinian Authority on Thursday slammed the Trump Administration for "conspiring" to broker a Middle East peace deal that doesn't meet each and every one of the Palestinians' demands.
* Brexit: Theresa May to meet Leo Varadkar for Brexit talks Theresa May will meet Leo Varadkar to update him on her ongoing efforts to get changes to the Brexit withdrawal deal.
* Parashat Truma: Three Crowns and One More In Judaism there is not intellectual elite. On the contrary, everyone is invited to enter a 'beit midrash' and study Torah.