* Iranian Army Chief: Next War Will Eradicate Israel Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps commander Maj. Gen. Mohammad Ali Jafari has vowed that any future conflict with Israel will be the Jewish state's last, and promised to come to Hezbollah's aid if the terrorist group is attacked.
* Egypt attack to spur on Saudi backed Muslim Military Alliance The crown prince has said he would encourage a more moderate and tolerant version of Islam.
* Jerusalem: A city of the future Jerusalem Affairs and Heritage Minister Zeev Elkin advances the interests of the capital city on the national level.
* Iranian warships heading to Gulf of Mexico? The growth of Iran's navy, especially its plans to build a naval port in Syria, concerns Israel.
* Diplomat: 'Apocalyptic Development' Possible in Korea Russia is still pushing the "freeze-for-freeze" initiative to stave off a potential "apocalyptic development" on the Korean Peninsula as a result of Pyongyang's nuclear standoff with the U.S. and the world.
* Iran's presence in intl. waters should continue: Ayatollah Khamenei TEHRAN - Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei insisted on Tuesday that the presence of the Iranian navy in international waters should continue unabated.
* Islamic State Santa poster threatens Christmas jihad massacre in Times Square Allah says he will strike terror in the unbelievers (Qur'an 3:151), and tells Muslims to do the same thing (Qur'an 8:60).
* Chinese the most bullish on EU investment, report finds Chinese business circles are more optimistic about investment prospects in the EU than their US and European counterparts, a new study has shown.
* Laundering Iran's Nukes - Again While President Obama was busy concocting the fiction that "moderates" in the Iranian regime were worthy of our trust.
* Egyptian Commentator blames Israel and 'Int'l zionism' for Sinai Mosque Massacre Commentator Abdul-Nasser Salama also said that Israel benefits from attacks like Friday's, adding that it gets tourists and investments that would otherwise be in Sinai.