* Moscow turns against Israel, suspects its air strike in Syria was a feeler for a US offensive Moscow's tone towards Israel turned hostile on Monday, April 9, after its claim that the IDF conducted an air strike on the Syrian T-4 airbase that morning.
* Moscow: 2 Israeli F-15 fighter jets target T-4 from Lebanon Russia's Defense Ministry claimed that two Israeli F-15 fighter jets carried out a guided missile air strike on the T4 air base in Homs from Lebanese air space early Monday, April 9.
* Chemical warfare hard to pin down by facts - in Douma as in Salisbury People are dying, but the provenance of the chemical tools of war has become more a matter of politics than of fact.
* Trump Threatens Putin, "Animal Assad" Over Syrian "Chemical Attack"; Russia Warns Of "Grave" Response If US Launches Strike It's deja vu all over again.
* Gaza Transport Ministry Complains: Israel Won’t Give Us More Tires Just two days after Palestinians burned thousands of tires on the Israeli border with Gaza in violent protests, a spokesman for the Palestinian Transport Ministry complained of a shortage of tires, demanding that Israel supply more.
* Arab-Israeli Lawmaker Calls For Millions of Palestinians to ‘March on Jerusalem’ At a press conference at the United Nations headquarters in New York on Friday, Arab Knesset Member Hanin Zoabi (Joint List) called on Palestinians to “march on Jerusalem” to support Gaza rioters who have been attacking the border with Israel over the last few weeks.
* Palestinians Say UN No Longer Credible Because It Lets America Veto Stuff The United Nations has lost all credibility.
* Israel's Chief Rabbi Urges Netanyahu to Bomb Syria Some More Israel Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef on Sunday urged the government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to not shy away from doing everything necessary to protect the innocent civilians of Syria from ongoing massacres by their own government.
* US: Israel Independence Day event cancelled over terror threat Celebration in Miami marking Israel's 70th Independence Day cancelled following warnings of credible terror threats.
* Russian submarines lurk near underwater cables powering internet US concerned Kremlin developing new information warfare front.