* Int’l Holocaust Remembrance Day to focus on 1.5 million children killed by Nazis Global commemoration that marks Auschwitz-Birkenau’s liberation by Soviet forces on January 27, 1945, increasingly important as Holocaust denial rises.
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
* PA: The Holocaust was Europe repaying Jews for their “wickedness” Just in time for International Holocaust Remembrance Day tomorrow, the Palestinian Authority stressed and repeated its antisemitic views on Jews.
* When will Joe Biden call Benjamin Netanyahu? - analysis The headlines coming out of some of the first phone calls the Biden administration made to foreign leaders and national security figures were all about Iran – yet the White House has sent the opposite message in its statements.
* Report: Mossad chief to meet with Biden, present terms for Iran deal overhaul The head of Israel's international intelligence agency (Mossad) will reportedly meet with US President Joe Biden in the coming weeks in Washington to present Jerusalem's terms regarding any new version of the Iran nuclear deal, Channel 12 reported on Saturday.
* Iran: Biden won't have infinite time to rejoin nuclear deal Iran is warning the Biden administration that it will not have an indefinite time period to rejoin the 2015 nuclear deal between Tehran and world powers.
* China Has Already Started to Test the Biden Administration Not a week has passed since the inauguration of President Joe Biden -- whose son reportedly engaged in business deals with China worth $1.5 billion -- and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), which illegally seized Hong Kong last summer, has already sent more than two dozen warplanes, including bombers, into Taiwan's airspace for two days in a row.
* Even Europe Is Losing Patience with Iran's Nuclear Antics When the European Union starts warning the ayatollahs that the Iran nuclear deal is at a "critical juncture", it is a clear sign that Tehran's increasingly aggressive conduct in relation to its nuclear activities will make US President Joe Biden's hopes of reviving the deal almost impossible.
* In first Gulf trips, Netanyahu will bolster shared Iran line for Biden Sullivan in the readout spoke of a discussion on “opportunities to enhance the partnership over the coming months, including by building on the success of Israel’s normalization arrangements with UAE, Bahrain, Sudan, and Morocco.”
* This is how Israel loses its Sovereignty in Judea and Samaria Don't try to build a road or plow a field in Area C of Judea and Samaria. Unless, of course, you are from the PA. Op-ed.
* What Can Israel Learn from the Descent of Lebanon? Lebanon was founded to serve as a home for Christians and other minority groups in the region. Over the years, however, it gave up its national character and symbols and began to fall apart from within.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 12:28 PM