* Netanyahu claims pandemic will likely be over in Israel ‘within a few weeks’ PM asserts that lockdown, combined with vaccination campaign, can make Israel the 1st country to overcome coronavirus crisis.
* 2020 hindsight – Israel’s year in review The only silver lining, if you can call it that, has been the plethora of humorous coronavirus-spurred memes from around the world.
* Why Israel's Netanyahu welcomes another election Israel is heading toward another election again, after having three elections in the past year and a half, making Israel as one of the world’s democracies that holds elections most often.
* Why Israel and Morocco Are Ushering in a New Era of Peace Morocco is the only Arab country whose constitution formally recognizes Judaism as an identity referent, alongside Muslim and Christian.
* IDF spokesperson: Iranian retaliation likely to come from Iraq, Yemen In an interview given to the Saudi news website Elaph, Brig.-Gen. Hidai Zilberman addressed Iran and the tactics deployed by the IDF in order to address the looming threat.
* Who was the Palestinian Jesus? The Palestinian Authority is desperate to create a Palestinian identity built on an ancient Palestinian history, even though none existed.
* Turkey: From Europe With Love If Turkey's Islamist strongman, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, spent more sleepless nights the first week of December than he had over his concerns for U.S. sanctions, it was because of the more imminent and potentially punishing European Union sanctions that would take shape at a summit on December 10-11.
* Erdogan says Turkey would like better ties with Israel, Palestinian policy still "red line" Turkey would like better ties with Israel but Israeli policy towards the Palestinians remains “unacceptable”, President Tayyip Erdogan said on Friday.
* Martel: World Prepares for Return of Obama-Era Chaos Under Biden President-elect Joe Biden has made clear in his staffing plans and public remarks that he intends to return America to many of the foreign policy positions championed by his former boss, President Barack Obama.
* Delingpole: German Economist Says ‘Great Reset Will Cause a Crash Worse than 1930s’ The Great Reset is real, it’s happening now and will lead to devastation worse — “much, much worse” — than the Weimar Republic, a German economist has warned.