* 'Palestinian' Leader: Israel conquering Biblical borders of Nile to Euphrates In an interview with told Qatar’s Al-Araby TV last Tuesday, Fatah (PLO) Central Committee Member Azzam al-Ahmad warned Arab nations against the Abraham Accords, claiming that Israel aspires to dominate the entire region.
* Trump at UN: Other countries ‘coming fast’ to make peace with Israel When North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s special armored railcar pulled into Russia’s Vladivostok Station on April 24 after a nine-hour journey, a red carpet was rolled out and high-level Kremlin officials greeted the young North Korean dictator as he arrived for his first summit with his Russian counterpart, President Vladimir Putin.
* Angered by Arab-Israel ties, Palestine quits chairing Arab League sessions Palestine has quit its current chairmanship of Arab League meetings, the Palestinian foreign minister said on Tuesday, condemning as dishonourable any Arab agreement to establish formal relations with Israel.
* Blair: Israel establishing relations with Arab states will likely lead to peace with Palestinians Former British PM said guiding principle in region for decades was 'diametric opposite of what should happen'.
* Turkey: Erdoğan's Soft Spot for Hamas It is not only ideological and not only pragmatic: it is both: Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan comes from the ranks of militant Islamism for which the "Palestinian cause" is sacred and "as national as any other national matter."
* Russia Announces Troop Buildup in Far East near China Russia is boosting its military presence in its Far East region in response to rising tensions there, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said on Thursday.
* Report: US-Brokered talks between Israel and Lebanon close to conlusion A report on Debka File, an English-language Israeli military intelligence website, reported that US-brokered talks between Israel and the Lebanese government focusing on two main issues, borders and rights to offshore gas fields, are moving towards a resolution.
* Palestinian Arabs are on a Collision Course with Arab States The Palestinians have been so busy throwing tantrums, demanding special meetings of the Arab League, denouncing the UAE’s “betrayal” and Bahrain’s “treachery,” that they haven’t had time to sit down and analyze what went so wrong, and why they are no longer the center of Arab attention. That story is here.
* Israel concerned Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons with Chinese assistance Fears growing that a nuclear race in the region with Beijing's help could potentially spiral out of control.
* China Joins Russian Military Exercises in North Caucasus China’s military reportedly joined large-scale Russian drills on Monday in southern Russia, part of the two nations’ continued efforts to increase their military cooperation.
* PMW Special Report: PA: UAE and Bahrain sign deal with death The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the Palestinian Authority (PA), and Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah party have always placed their narrow political interests above the interests of all other countries and even above the interests of the Palestinian people.