* Multiple attacks on Iran by unseen adversary send clear warning to regime Iran has suffered a series of six fires, explosions and chemical mishaps since June 26, waged by an unknown perpetrator.
* Deceptive quiet: IDF prepares for conflict with Gaza Six years after Operation Protective Edge, the IDF remains vigilant and constantly prepares for the next round of fighting with Hamas.
* Hamas Views Application of Sovereignty as a Potential Opportunity As Hamas weighs its response to the application of Israeli sovereignty to parts of the West Bank, it continues to raise a terror army, build up its rocket arsenal, and plot to increase its presence in the West Bank.
* Hezbollah Chief: We Will do ‘Anything to Stop Extremely Dangerous’ Annexation The leader of the Iran-backed Hezbollah terror group, Hassan Nasrallah, on Tuesday vowed to “do anything” to prevent Israel’s plans to apply sovereignty to parts of the West Bank.
* Analysis: 10 Realistic Ways the War of Gog and Magog can Ignite Tomorrow The war of Gog and Magog, is a final battle prophesied in the Book of Ezekiel which consists of a type of ‘End of Days’ World War that ushers in the final redemption.
* Treaty granting China 'unprecedented' privileges in Iran pending Tehran's approval Deal described in leaked document allows China 'unprecedented' privileges in Islamic Republic.
* Iran, Syria draw closer with new defense agreement The allies signed a military security agreement that commits Iran to strengthening Syria’s air defense and demands that “foreign forces” leave the country.
* Ambassador Craft hits China, Russia for backing Syrian regime's 'campaign of brutality' 2.8 million Syrian people rely on humanitarian aid, but Assad’s allies blocked it.
* Farrakhan's Threats for Advocating Vaccinations For anyone who has followed Farrakhan's hate-filled career — praising Hitler, calling Jews termites, calling Judaism a gutter religion, attacking gays — the content of any Farrakhan speech comes as no surprise.
* Hunger could kill millions more than Covid-19, warns Oxfam Millions of people are being pushed towards hunger by the coronavirus pandemic, which could end up killing more people through lack of food than from the illness itself, Oxfam has warned.