* Report: Israeli Stealth Fighters Fly over Iran Two IAF F-35 Adir fighter jets entered Iranian airspace undetected, according to the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida.
* Russia & Saudi-led OPEC working on deal to corner oil market for decades Moscow and Riyadh, backed by OPEC, are negotiating a deal that would allow them long-term control of oil prices.
* Belgian state secretary: No doubt Jerusalem is Israel's capital Belgian official tells Jewish publication 'no discussion' Jerusalem is capital of Jewish state, Europe wants city to be up for negotiation.
* Waiting to come to Israel, Ethiopians prepare for Pesach Remaining Ethiopians waiting to immigrate to Israel prepare for Passover.
* Top Israeli Rabbi Believes Trump Will Build Third Temple in Jerusalem US President Donald Trump's unabashed support for the Jewish state and his public recognition of Jerusalem as its capital have many Israelis electrified.
* Why doesn't the IDF pre-empt Hamas March of Return? The Hamas directive to Friday's March of Return protesters - to refrain from violence and stay clear of the border - belies the event's label.
* Egypt election: Sisi set to win second term as president Egypt's President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi has been re-elected for a second four-year term, preliminary results suggest.
* PM forbids MKs from ascending Temple Mount Netanyahu once again bans Knesset Members from Judaism's holiest site as tensions flare with Palestinian Arabs.
* EU discussing new sanctions on Iran France, Britain and Germany trying to persuade EU partners to back new sanctions on Iran to preserve 2015 deal.
* The Secret World of the Palestinian Authority The failure of the donors -- mainly the US and the EU -- to demand accountability and transparency from the Palestinian Authority has deprived Palestinians of a significant part of the funds.