* CCP 100: Xi warns China will not be 'oppressed' in anniversary speech China's President Xi Jinping has warned that foreign powers will "get their heads bashed" if they attempt to bully or influence the country.
Saturday, July 03, 2021
* Second round of US air strikes against Iran-backed militias in Syria, Iraq US air strikes against pro-Iranian militias in Syria and Iraq went into their second day on Monday, June 28 – this time after a fresh militia rocket attack on the US base securing the al-Omar oil field, Syria’s largest, in the eastern Deir ez-Zor province.
* Israel’s new leadership likely to advance Abraham Accords, put Palestinians on backburner – analysis Dealing with the Palestinian issue could “lead to the government’s breakup in a year-and-a-half to two years,” analyst says.
* President Rivlin to President Abbas: Israel will exist forever, we can live together During speech, President Rivlin says it is their role to finally "bring an end to this conflict."
* UK Jews Under Assault: Highest Number of Antisemitic Incidents Since Records Began Record numbers of antisemitic incidents have been recorded in the UK since last month’s rocket attack on Israel by Hamas terrorists, figures released by the Community Security Trust (CST) reveal.
* How does Jewish peoplehood mesh with the American experiment? As the United States of America celebrates its Independence Day, it bears merit to question how the Jewish concept of "chosenness" meshes with American republican ideals.
* The Iran Nuclear Deal Isn’t the Problem. Iran Is. If and when a return to the agreement is reached, the Biden administration will also need to counter Iran’s escalating efforts in the Middle East.
* The "Iran Deal" Soon to Be Resuscitated The latest alteration before the Americans trying to revive the "nuclear weapons deal" -- known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) -- with Iran is the carefully staged election this month of Ebrahim Raisi to its presidency.
* Jordan's king meets with Abbas, reiterates support for two-state solution PA's Mahmoud Abbas met with Jordan's King Abdullah, where he expressed his support for the solution.
* Even if Russia had sunk British warship, it wouldn’t have started WW3 because US & UK know they can't win such a conflict - Putin President Vladimir Putin has slammed the violation of Russian territorial waters by British warship HMS Defender as a "provocation," He also claimed that London's American allies had a hand in last week's incident, near Crimea.
* Pope Francis: No Opposition ‘Between Faith and Science’ Pope Francis urged scientists Friday to push forward their research as a way of addressing “the challenges of contemporary society.”
* Idolatry of the Bible It is becoming increasingly common to accuse those who hold to the inerrancy and infallibility of God’s Word of committing the sin of “bibliolatry,” otherwise known as “idolatry of the Bible.”