* Russia war games: Sabre-rattling Putin carries out terrifying missile test Russia has completed testing on its high-tech S-500 Prometey air defence system in Syria, according to reports.
* Four years in Syria, Russia expands military base, eyes challenges ahead In the run-up to the fourth anniversary of Russia's military campaign in Syria, the Russian military announced Moscow is eyeing expansion and reconstruction of the Khmeimim air base.
* Huge Iranian Guards base rising near Baghdad for missile-drone attacks on Israel Exclusive: The Shaykh Mazhar Air Base 48km southwest of Baghdad is under intense renovation by Iran's Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) as their primary base for missile and armed drone attacks on Israel, DEBKAfile's exclusive military and intelligence sources reveal.
* War Vs Iran Will Ruin World Economy, Saudi Prince Says "A war between (Saudi Arabia) and Iran would lead to "total collapse of the world economy" and must be avoided, the Crown Prince said on Monday.
* Iran Congratulates PRC on 70th Anniversary Senior Iranian officials, including President Hassan Rouhani, have sent messages of congratulations to the People's Republic of China (PRC) on the 70th anniversary of its founding.
* 'Don't Go Wobbly' on Iran Iran has, indeed, seen its economy crumble, inflation and unemployment soar, and its oil exports rapidly fall to under 200,000 barrels a day from more than two million.
* Roadmap for a Chinese-Iranian Strategic Partnership Relations between Iran and China go as far back as the ancient Silk Road - but despite the recent establishment of a formal comprehensive strategic partnership between the two, Beijing's economic, political, and strategic interests remain too complex and self-contradictory to permit a close alignment with Tehran.
* Boris Johnson: No-deal only alternative to Brexit plan Boris Johnson says there should be "no doubt" the only alternative to the Brexit proposals he will put to Brussels later is no-deal.
* 'It will be quick & dirty': Standoff with India may spark NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDON, Pakistani Kashmir chief says A small-scale conflict between the two arch rivals could ignite a nuclear war that would kill hundreds of millions, the head of Pakistan's Azad Kashmir said just days after PM Imran Khan addressed India with similar rhetoric.
* Rabbis Predict: Catastrophic Era of Earthquakes in US Will Be Set Off by Atomic Bombs, Nibiru, and Pornography One of the most geologically stable regions in the world is experiencing daily earthquakes and while scientists point at man-made causes that can be mitigated, the more prophetically minded point to different scenarios that paint a very different picture.