* Al-Aqsa director: The site will remain Islamic Director of Al-Aqsa Mosque says that the Muslim residents of Jerusalem will fight to maintain the city's integrity.
* Business as Usual? The War Between Iran and Israel in Syria Israel and Iran have been sworn enemies since the late 1970s.
* French Jews leaving for Israel: ‘Anti-Semitism is increasing and France is surrendering to jihad’ The World Zionist Organization (WZO) is “working on a plan to bring hundreds of thousands of French Jews to Israel.”
* UK report on Russian interference: Israel unwilling to openly challenge Kremlin British parliamentary report says Putin used UK-based oligarchs to expand influence, notes Jewish state has also welcomed Russian oligarchs.
* Russia’s ‘readiness’ drill involves 150K troops, 400 aircraft, 100 ships The drills began on July 17 with the surprise decision.
* Split societies, global chaos and World War Three: We could be in for the most tumultuous era in modern history As we cross into the second half of 2020, there is little hope left that our misfortunes will end when this annus horribilis goes out.
* Iran’s Postmodern Jihad Against the Jews The rise of Islamism as a postmodern ideology is inextricably tied to a congenital, and fundamentally antisemitic, negation of the Jewish State.
* Fatah and Hamas to hold ‘historic’ joint rally in Gaza against annexation Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and Hamas terror group chief Ismail Haniyeh to speak at the event, according to senior officials in the two rival Palestinian factions.
* Germany, France, Italy threaten sanctions over weapon shipments to Libya The leaders of France, Italy and Germany urged "all foreign actors" to stop interfering in Libya and to respect the UN arms embargo on the country.
* Turkey will be the death of NATO – its recent clash with fellow member France off the coast of Libya is an early symptom When two countries who are supposed to be military allies fall out and almost get themselves into a shooting match, you know there’s going to be trouble ahead.
* Iran Seeks Deals with Russia and China To Build Coalition to Resist U.S. Iran is seeking to extend a 20-year deal with Russia at the same time that the Islamic Republic negotiates a quarter-century agreement with China, signaling a new push to establish an international coalition against U.S. economic and political pressure.