* Died: Tim LaHaye, Author Who 'Left Behind' a Long Legacy Tim LaHaye, the best-selling author best known for the Left Behind series, "graduated to heaven" early this morning after suffering a stroke at age 90.
* Russian arms for Hizballah cross Israel's red line President Vladimir Putin turns aside all Israel's complaints about Russian arms supplies to Iran's Lebanese proxy, Hizballah, whenever he talks to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu - roughly every week-to-ten days.
* Putin's Sinister Role in the Failed Turkish Coup Analysis: Pulling Erdogan from Western Orbit is a Russian Objective.
* Syrian mortar shell strikes Golan, Israeli jets hit back Mortar shell believed to be spillover from Syrian civil war, but IDF says it holds Assad regime responsible for any such incident.
* Terror wave catches German authorities in denial Two Syrian refugees committed acts of terror in different Bavarian towns Sunday, July 24, the third and fourth violent attacks in Germany in less than a week.
* French PM: France will never deny Jewish historical ties to Jerusalem Manuel Valls made the statement in a letter penned to Shmuel Rabinovitch, the Rabbi of the Western Wall and the Holy Sites of Israel.
* John Kerry compares 'threat of refrigerators' to ISIS Says war on green-house gas 'equally important' to war on ISIS, will save lives.
* Iran destroys 100,000 satellite dishes in crackdown Illegal devices harm society's morality and culture, according to head of militia group, but 70% of population breaks law.
* Cutting-Edge New IDF Tank is "A Gamechanger" The Israeli Defense Force's (IDF) Battalion 82 recently decided to drop its decades-old Merkava MK 2 tanks and launched into a new world of military technology by adopting the cutting edge Merkava MK 4 tanks in their place, reported The Jerusalem Post.
* EU wonders how to win back people's trust EU institutions and member states should stop bashing each other in public and EU capitals should take back some powers from Brussels, Slovakia has said after initial talks on how to react to Brexit.