* Hamas Fires Warning Missiles: Indicating Two-Front War Against Israel this Summer On Tuesday night, just before the Knesset was set to vote on annexation, Hamas fired 20 rockets into the Mediterranean Sea as a show of strength.
* Israel Is On Brink Of War With Iran & Hezbollah: Top Israeli Officials The former Israeli Defense Minister, Avigdor Lieberman, said that Iran and Lebanese Hezbollah are pushing Israel to the brink.
* WATCH – Netanyahu to Christians: Annexation Will Advance Peace Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on the Palestinian Authority to enter negotiations based on President Donald Trump’s peace plan, days ahead of the July 1 deadline for annexation parts of the West Bank, which the prime minister claimed will advance peace.
* Iran, Turkey could Unite to Wage War Against Israel warns Mid-East Experts The notion of a joint Iran-Turkey invasion of Israel is a realistic scenario according to several Middle East experts.
* Anti-Semitism ‘massively supported’ by Iran in Europe, says Berlin intelligence agency “Anti-Semitism and hatred of Israel were also massively promoted by the Islamic Republic of Iran,” said the Berlin domestic intelligence agency.
* UN Official Enters Jericho Calling for “Free Palestinian State” U.N. Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Nickolai Mladenov told a mass gathering in the Palestinian Authority on Monday “never to give up” their aspirations for statehood.
* PMW lecture to European Parliament MPs, results in calls to investigate EU funding of Palestinian terror Following a lecture given by Palestinian Media Watch director Itamar Marcus earlier this week to members of the European Parliament, during which he presented a new PMW report entitled “Two loopholes in European Union anti-terror funding laws,” MEPs called for scrutinizing EU’s funding to the PA and for an investigation of how EU money ends up going to Palestinian terror organizations.
* Russia, Turkey, Iran leaders to discuss Syria on Wednesday, Kremlin says The presidents of Russia, Iran and Turkey will hold a video conference on Wednesday to discuss the conflict in Syria, the Kremlin said on Tuesday.
* Israel cancels 'God TV's Evangelical Christian channel The Council for Cable and Satellite Broadcasting threatened to suspend Shelanu TV’s license, pending a review by the council.
* Supreme Court strikes down Louisiana law that would have limited state to one abortion clinic The Supreme Court on Monday voted 5-4 to strike down a restrictive Louisiana abortion measure in a major win for reproductive rights activists, with Chief Justice John Roberts siding with the court’s four liberals.
* France's Macron slams Turkey's 'criminal' role in Libya Turkey and France have engaged in a war of words in recent weeks over each others' role in war-torn Libya.
* Russia is Eyeing the Mediterranean. The U.S. and NATO Must Be Prepared | Opinion As part of its great power exertions Russia seeks more access and freedom of movement in the Mediterranean region, and is bolstering its military footprint to achieve this objective.
* Vatican Warns Israel: West Bank Annexation Would ‘Jeopardize’ Peace The Vatican issued a statement Wednesday warning Israel that “unilateral actions” in the West Bank and Jordan Valley would seriously compromise peace efforts in the area.