* Olmert and Abbas to start negotiations on core issues Israeli and Palestinian negotiating teams will be instructed to start talking about core issues such as Jerusalem.
* Voting begins in key U.S. primary Voting is under way in the New Hampshire Primary, a key early contest in the U.S. presidential race.
* Bush schedule finalized Israeli and US teams put the final touches Monday on US President George W. Bush's upcoming visit.
* Protest in Gaza against Bush visit Thousands of Palestinians in Gaza have gathered to protest against the visit of the US president to the occupied West Bank.
* Rockets fired into Israel from Lebanon Two Katyusha rockets were fired into northern Israel from Lebanon on Monday night.
* Intel predicts the personal net Mobile devices will deliver a more personal internet within five years, using chips with the power of today's desktop PCs.
* Russia says it is ahead in race to put man on Mars Russia is leading the race to complete a manned mission to Mars and could land a Russian on the Red Planet by 2025.
* Temple Mount Closed to Rabbis A delegation from the Judea and Samaria (Yesha) Rabbinic Council was blocked from ascending the Temple Mount on Tuesday morning.
* France open to further EU enlargement France has indicated that it is ready to support further enlargement of the European Union.* Percentage of World Jewry Living in Israel Steadily Increasing According to the 2007 Annual Report of the Jewish People Policy Planning Institute (JPPPI), a project of the Jewish Agency, 41 percent of all Jews now live in Israel.