* PM: If int'l community doesn't oppose Palestinian UN bid, we will 'We expect the entire international community - at least the responsible members of that community - to oppose vigorously this UN diktat,' Netanyahu says, as Palestinians plan to submit final draft of Security Council resolution on 'end of occupation' on Monday.
* ISIS executed nearly 2,000 people in Syria, mostly civilians, in 6 months - monitor In the past six months, the Islamic State has killed 1,878 people in Syria, mostly civilians, a British-based Syrian monitoring organization revealed in its report, adding that the "real number killed by ISIS is higher."
* Al-Qaeda urges 'lone wolf' attacks on airliners Jihadist group's magazine encourages operatives to target commercial airlines, praises US terror attacks.
* Wiesenthal Center top 10 list: Worst global anti-Semitic/anti-Israel incidents of 2014 Europe dominates the list of incidents of Israel hatred and anti-Semitic violence, with six mentions.
* Watch: Hamas Shows Off Army 'Ready to Conquer Jerusalem' In propaganda film, Hamas portrays itself as a modern Islamic army, with advanced weapons for abductions, tunnel and attacks, naval raids.
* Egypt Bans 'Zionist' and 'Inaccurate' Film on Exodus Egypt bans Hollywood film based on the book of Exodus because of "historical inaccuracies".
* Iran Unveils its Lethal New 'Suicide Drones' Iran tests out a new weapon meant to bring death from the skies on land, air and sea targets, as part of massive 6-day drill.
* EU foreign policy chief seeks new 'debate' with Russia Federica Mogherini, the EU's foreign policy chief, has said the bloc should launch a new 'debate' with Russia aimed at ending the 'confrontation' over Ukraine.
* Christians now outnumber communists in China Though the Chinese Communist Party is the largest explicitly atheist organization in the world, with 85 million official members, it is now overshadowed by an estimated 100 million Christians in China.
* Turkish PM: Israel 'Reducing the Islamic Character' of Jerusalem Ahmet Davutoglu says he backs Palestinian Arabs in their efforts to oppose Israeli attempts to "reduce the Islamic character" of Jerusalem.