* Iran escalates threats, vows to shower Israel with 'Shahab' missiles Brigadier General Hossein Salami, the second-in-command in the Revolutionary Guards, told Iranian state media on Thursday that his troops are capable of firing Shahab-3 missiles on Israel.
* ECB unveils massive QE boost for eurozone The European Central Bank (ECB) says it will inject at least - 1.1 trillion into the ailing eurozone economy.
* 'I Am Knife': Twitter Users Praise Palestinian Terrorist Stabber In gross re-appropriation of #JeSuisCharlie, Twitter users write #JeSuisCouteau to praise Palestinian's stabbing spree in Tel Aviv.
* IDF sends reinforcement to north amid tensions with Syria, Hezbollah, Iran After airstrike attributed to Israel kills top Iranian general alongside six Hezbollah fighters, IDF shifts forces to north.
* UN to Hold First-Ever Conference against Rising Anti-Semitism Thursday's meeting at the General Assembly co-hosted by Israel, the US and Canada; meeting scheduled even prior to Paris attacks.
* Islamic State crisis: John Kerry hails coalition effort Coalition air strikes in Syria and Iraq have halted or reversed the momentum of jihadist group Islamic State, US Secretary of State John Kerry has said.
* Iran: We Will Continue Arming Terrorists in Judea and Samaria Iran plans to continue its efforts to 'destroy the Zionist entity' - and that includes arming terrorists in Judea and Samaria, it said.
* Israeli TV shows 'Iranian missile' that 'an reach far beyond Europe' Satellite images taken outside Tehran feature first look at long-range missile newly developed by Iran, TV report says.
* NATO wants to re-establish contacts with Russia's military - bloc chief NATO's top official has announced plans to re-establish contact with Russian military leaders after months of tensions, calling the relations "important."
* Hamas's Deif Tells Hezbollah's Nasrallah: Let's Join Forces Elusive al-Qassam Brigades chief sends condolence letter to Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah for Hezbollah members killed in IAF strike.