* French president offers to assist Egypt's nuclear program French President Nicolas Sarkozy has expressed his country's willingness to assist Egypt's nuclear program.
* Iraq: al-Qaida 75 Percent Gone Iraq's interior ministry spokesman said Saturday that 75 percent of al-Qaida in Iraq's terrorist network had been destroyed this year.
* Bhutto's cause of death disputed Benazir Bhutto's supporters say the Pakistani government's account of how she died is "dangerous nonsense".
* Group: Bin Laden to Release Iraq Message Terror leader Osama bin Laden will release a new Internet message that focuses on Iraq and an al-Qaida linked insurgent group.
* Pope's exorcist squads will wage war on Satan The Pope has ordered his bishops to set up exorcism squads to tackle the rise of Satanism.
* 'Ethiopian Jewish life will continue' A collection of American-Jewish organizations, with the full support of the Ethiopian government, are forging ahead with plans to open a Jewish school and continue aid operations in Ethiopia.
* Oil sinks after $100 flirtation Oil prices fell in highly volatile trading on Wednesday after coming within striking distance of the $100 a barrel level.
* Jordan rebuffs Hamas bid to revive ties Jordan has twice in recent months rejected requests from the Damascus-based Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal to reestablish formal Jordan-Hamas relations.
* Yuan at new high vs dollar, ends above mid-point China's yuan hit a fresh post-revaluation high against the dollar on Friday and closed above its mid-point for the first time in a week.* Official says PA dismantling Al-Aqsa and other militant groups The top Palestinian security official said on Saturday his government was dismantling militant groups.