* Sanhedrin Hosts Menorah Lighting on Mount Zion to Enact Ezekiel's Prophecy of Judgement Against Edom As Shabbat ends, the Sanhedrin will be hosting a Menorah lighting on Mount Zion for all nations, bringing together representatives of all of humanity, in what is the battle call for the war of the Sons of Light against the Sons of Darkness.
* IDF preparing for confrontation with Iran - Chief of Staff Aviv Kochavi Lt.-Gen. Kochavi acknowledges in public for the first time that Israel has struck Iranian targets in Iraq.
* China, Russia and Iran to hold joint naval drills from Friday China, Iran and Russia will hold joint naval drills starting on Friday in the Indian Ocean and Gulf of Oman, China's defense ministry said on Thursday amid heightened tension in the region between Iran and the United States.
* Turkey to send troops to Libya at Tripoli's request: Erdogan Turkey will send troops to Libya at the request of Tripoli as soon as next month, President Tayyip Erdogan said on Thursday, putting the North African country's conflict at the center of wider regional frictions.
* Israel's Military Chief: We're Going it Alone in War Against Iran Head of the IDF, Aviv Kochavi leveled with the Israeli people on Wednesday explaining that Israel will be fighting against Iran implying his disappointment with both the US and Sunni Gulf states who are also at odd with Tehran saying: "It would be better if we weren't the only ones responding to them [militarily]" reports TOI.
* Brexit: UK 'always welcome back' in EU, says European Commission vice president Britain will "always" be welcomed back into the EU after Brexit, according to an executive vice president of the European Commission.
* UN, UK Treating Persecuted Christians as "Enemies" "You have this absurd situation where the scheme is set up to help Syrian refugees and the people most in need, Christians who have been 'genocided,' they can't even get into the U.N. camps to get the food."
* Peace in the Middle East? Will giving land to a new Arab entity bring peace to the Middle East and the free world? How a people educates its children and population at large, and how they use media and int'l connections, tells us their true intentions.
* The Decision to Go to War Is More and More Difficult The phenomenon of a growing reluctance to go to war and commit ground troops to combat can be seen around the world, not only in Israel.
* Top Ten Prophecies of 2019 The signs clearly say, as so many rabbis and experts have confirmed, that we are living in prophetic times preceding the Messiah.