* Sanhedrin petitions to government to blow shofar on Temple Mount for first time since Temple destruction A petition is currently being considered by Prime Minister which, if accepted, will permit a Jew to blow the shofar on Rosh Hashanna on the Temple Mount.
* Summit to take place in Gulf country with U.S. trying to recruit more Arab countries to recognize Israel. Summit to take place in Gulf country with U.S. trying to recruit more Arab countries to recognize Israel.
* Mike Pompeo: I Hope Iran Will Normalize Ties with Israel U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo expressed his hope Monday that Iran would follow in the United Arab Emirates’ footsteps and establish diplomatic ties with Israel.
* Dermer: Expect another accord between Israel, Arab country 'very soon' Another Arab country will soon sign a normalization deal with Israel, following in the footsteps of the United Arab Emirates, Israel's Ambassador to Washington Ron Dermer said Sunday.
* Trump's Mid-East peace efforts "akin to King Solomon before Temple construction' says Rabbi Glick Following the remarkable success of the Trump-brokered peace agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo arrived in Israel on Monday with an agenda to expand peace in the region.
* The Temple Mount is not a trading chip for peace Leaving the status quo in place is not an option.
* Erdogan’s video shows he wants to control Jerusalem This video from the President of Turkey’s Communications Directorate shows how Recep Tayyip Erdoğan views Turkey.
* EU gives millions to ‘protect Palestinian identity’ of Jerusalem EU-funded NGOs promote Arab cultural sites in Jerusalem while ignoring Jewish history, says watchdog group NGO Monitor.
* The Islamic Republic of Iran: A Criminal Enterprise, Not a State "Iran has to take a decision whether it wants to be a nation or a cause," Henry Kissinger, former US National Security Advisor and Secretary of State, told The Washington Post in 2006.
* The UAE Sees Turkey as a Threat Throughout 2020, tensions between the UAE and Turkey have intensified. As Abu Dhabi sees it, the gravest dangers posed by state actors come from the Turkish-Qatari axis.
* Greece vows to expand territorial waters to 12 miles. Turkey once said it would be grounds for war Greece's prime minister has announced his country will soon expand its waters in the Ionian Sea, thus exercising a “sovereign right” which Athens' nemesis Turkey has previously considered a justification for war.
* Could Turkey's Purchase of Russian Stealth Fighters Spell the End of NATO? It remains unclear whether this proves to be a mere bump on road or will mark the beginning of a permanent reorientation in Turkish defense priorities.
* Cutting it close! THREE asteroids inbound this week were only spotted THIS MONTH, NASA reveals The near-constant bombardment of space rocks buzzing our planet continues, with planetary defenses alerted to a trio of asteroids measuring over 25 meters in diameter en route to Earth’s backyard this week.