* 47 Jordanian MPs call to cancel Israel peace treaty over Knesset Temple Mount debate Lawmakers in Amman sign petition criticizing the Jordanian Government for not taking a "strong and solid stand" against the Knesset.
* Ukraine revolution: 150,000 Russian troops on alert as US warns Putin John Kerry tells Moscow to be 'very careful' as it flexes military muscle with war games in western Russia, near Ukraine's border.
* Jordan's parliament votes to expel Israeli ambassador MPs call on cabinet to end 'Israel's schemes' on Temple Mount; non-binding decision unlikely to be adopted.
* 'Hezbollah Missiles Destroyed and Nasrallah is Silent' Transportation Minister hints Israel behind Lebanon air strike, Lebanese media reports four Hezbollah terrorists killed in strike.
* Ukraine Crimea: Rival rallies confront one another Pro-Kiev and pro-Moscow protesters have scuffled in Ukraine's Crimea region, as tensions increase following last week's ousting of President Viktor Yanukovych.
* Syrian forces 'kill many rebels' in Eastern Ghouta Syrian government forces have ambushed and killed a large number of Islamist rebel fighters in the eastern outskirts of the capital Damascus, reports say.
* How Nuclear Talks Help Iran Dominate the Middle East Iran is seeking to create symmetry in its relations with the United States and to make clear that Iranian power 'like American power' extends far beyond its borders.
* WATCH: Defense Ministry completes trial of missile defense system for passenger jets Israeli company Elbit Systems produces C-Music with Defense Ministry; system fires laser beams to throw off incoming surface-to-air missiles.
* Arab League to Discuss 'Israeli Attacks' on Al-Aqsa PA requests an emergency session of the Arab League to discuss 'recent Israeli attacks on the Al-Aqsa Mosque.'
* 83% of American Jews Support 'Gay Marriage' New poll reveals majority of Americans support 'gay marriage.' Surprisingly, highest support comes from practicing Jewish Americans.