* Trump: Israeli-Palestinian peace deal will be reached only when I am President The "Peace to Prosperity" economic portion of the peace plan was released exactly one week prior.
* Erekat blasts Greenblatt for remarks on Judea and Samaria PLO Secretary General condemns US envoy for calling Judea and Samaria communities "neighborhoods and cities" and not “settlements”.
* After US-Russia summit, Netanyahu says Israel won’t stop hitting Iran in Syria At air force graduation, PM also warns that war will break out if Israel does not maintain control of West Bank’s Jordan Valley
* Who's in the running for Juncker's post and other EU top jobs? EU leaders will head back to Brussels on Sunday night for a special meeting to try and agree on who should be the next president of the European Commission.
* Israeli F-35 fighter jets participated this week in an international exercise alongside F-35s from the United States and United Kingdom, the Israel Defense Forces announced on Wednesday. Kanyon drones equipped with port-blasting megaton warheads.
* Bahraini FM: Economic summit doesn't mean normalization After being criticized for speaking to Israeli media, Bahrain's Foreign Minister reaffirms his country's support for Palestinian state.
* Trump peace plan conference is blip on Israel's radar as political, Iran crises swirl A U.S.-led conference in Bahrain designed to drum up investment in the Palestinian economy and pave a path to peace with Israel has gone largely unremarked by Israelis preoccupied with a political crisis and their arch-foe Iran.
* ANALYSIS: Increasing Iranian Threat to Israel and World Peace What will come of a critical meeting between Israel, America and Russia following escalation of Iranian aggression?
* Bahrain FM: We Want Peace with Israel Bahrain views Israel as a country that is here to stay and one it wishes to make peace with, the Gulf state’s foreign minister said Wednesday on the sidelines of the U.S.-led economic peace workshop.
* Earthquake Hits Dead Sea: Is it the First ‘Pre-Messiah’ Quake that’ll Turn it Into a ‘Garden of Eden’? A minor 3.8 magnitude earthquake on Wednesday might have enormous aftershocks that will bring about seismic changes preparing the land of Israel for the Messianic era.