* Netanyahu Warns Iran: 'Israel Knows What You're Doing' Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday exposed a secret facility in central Iran that he said was used for nuclear weapons research until the Iranians realized Israel knew of its existence.
* Report: Netanyahu to promise sovereignty in Judea and Samaria PM to make 'dramatic statement' at 6 PM Israel time.
* Israel believes Iran has secret nuclear weapons Lt. Gen. Jack Keane addressed Israel's and the United States' stances towards Iran.
* Turkey's Nuclear Bluff Unsettles Neighbors President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the populist leader of Turkey, hinted Wednesday night that he was interested in acquiring nuclear weapons.
* i24NEWS EXCLUSIVE: New images appear to reveal Iranian efforts to cover up nuclear facility IAEA said it found traces of uranium at the facility Netanyahu once described as a 'secret atomic warehouse'.
* Netanyahu exposes previously unknown nuclear weapons site in Iran Netanyahu said the facility was in a region of Iran called Abadeh. He showed satellite images of the site before July, 2019 after which Iran - somehow - discovered Israel had learned of the site.
* Presbyterian Church Goes Full Nazi with New Boycott At the Presbyterian Church's 223rd General Assembly in June 2018, commissioners passed an overture calling on Real Estate Maximums (REMAX), an American international real estate company, to end the sale and rental of homes and apartments in the all of Judea and Samaria.
* Turkey Faces "Almost a Revolution in the Middle East" "Hatice Karahan, Erdogan's top economic advisor, told DW that economic relations between the countries represented a 'win-win situation' for both: 'Turkey exports automobiles, iron, steel, electrical devices and plastic to Israel. And in return, it imports Israeli fuel and oil.'" - Deutsche Welle, December 12, 2017.
* The two-state solution can be achieved through a confederation The Israeli-Palestinian "A Land For ALL" movement, which is hoisting the flag of a confederation, proves by its coexistence how vital is such a structure for both sides.
* Rabbinical sage drafted for Tel Aviv rally as ultra-orthodox look to stop Liberman Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, 91, will be going to "the city that never sleeps" for the first time to stump for the United Torah Judaism party.