* Netanyahu: Iran, Hizbullah Waging Global Terror Campaign Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spoke on Wednesday evening with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
* Iran airs footage it claims came from seized CIA drone Iranâ€™s state TV has broadcast footage allegedly extracted from the advanced CIA spy drone captured in 2011.
* Why won't Europe state the obvious about Hezbollah? Everyone knows the Lebanese Shiite group is a terrorist organization, especially the French.
* Ahmadinejad: Iran Ready to 'March on Israel, Wipe It Out' The Iranian people are ready to march on Israel to "wipe it out" if the Jewish state attacks the Islamic republic.
* Iran's Khamenei rejects US nuclear talks offer Iran's supreme leader has dismissed a US offer of one-to-one talks on Tehran's nuclear program.
* Netanyahu's office: No change in settlement policy Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has not changed his position on settlements.
* Hamas and Fatah in unity talks, says Khaled Meshaal Mr Meshaal also said preparations were being made for presidential and parliamentary elections.
* Most Israeli Teens Don't Know What Oslo Accords Are Most Israeli teenagers do not know what the Oslo Accords are, a MarketWatch poll conducted for the Zionist Council of Israel has found.
* Senate Committee Postpones Hagel Confirmation Vote The Senate Armed Services Committee has postponed a panel vote that was expected to take place Thursday on the nomination of Chuck Hagel.
* Former PM: Egypt's government nearing end of the road Former Egyptian prime minister and air force pilot Ahmed Shafik is confident that with Egypt in turmoil seven months into its experiment with Islamist rule, its often-reviled political old guard will eventually be seen by Egyptians, and by Washington, in a more kindly light.