* Parshat Vayikra: Can there be a replacement for the Temple? Yes, the Jewish nation survived. It maintained a strong national awareness and even returned to its land by the grace of God.
* Bombing 100 empty terror sites won’t deter Hamas from its next rocket assault on Tel Aviv On Friday morning, March 15, the IDF spokesman reported the bombardment of 100 Hamas targets by IAF jets, helicopters and drones, in response to a twin rocket attack on the Tel Aviv region the night before.
* The Deal of the Century doesn’t stand a chance Under the present circumstances, peace is more distant than ever in the Holy Land.
* Why is Turkey's presence in Afrin, SYRIA ANY DIFFERENT THAN THE WEST BANK? Turkey’s continued role in Afrin, a year after military occupation began in March 2018, is under spotlight as US State Department and UN highlight abuses.
* Iran Inches Closer to its Goal: "Wipe Israel off the Map" Iran's military activities and clear public threats to annihilate Israel continue to grow in frequency and intensity.
* Here's A Crazy Idea: A European Union Aircraft Carrier Maybe Germany is planning revenge for Brexit by sinking British merchant ships in the North Atlantic again.
* COMMENTARY: For Such a Time as This! As Jews the world over next week mark a feast they have celebrated annually for the past 2,500 years, it presents a perfect opportunity for the church to step into the breach on behalf of God’s chosen people.
* Peace with the Arab States and the Palestinians Must be Delinked US officials and envoys dangle the prospect of peace with Arab states in front of Israel as bait to encourage it to make painful concessions on the Palestinian issue.
* An exhibit in South Africa recalls the exodus of Ethiopian Jews to Israel Display at the South African Jewish Museum highlights the 1984-85 Operation Moses, but doesn’t delve into the depth of suffering and loss of life encountered along the way.
* Likud MK: Netanyahu ready to conquer Gaza before elections ‘if need be’ Opposition accuses PM of having lost Israel’s deterrence, but Labor MK says it’s ‘absurd’ her colleagues are going after PM for showing restraint