* Ahead of Netanyahu-Trump talks, Abbas woos Iran EXCLUSIVE: Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) has pivoted towards Iran in a move to pre-empt a possibly impending US embassy move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
* White House Puts Palestinians, United Nations in Crosshairs The White House is sending a strong signal that it will no longer tolerate Palestinian intransigence at the United Nations or the international body's long record of anti-Israel action.
* Iraqi air force 'kills 77' in strikes aimed at IS leader Baghdadi The Iraqi air force has killed 13 commanders of so-called Islamic State in a strike on a building in Qaim where leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was thought to be, a statement said.
* Red Heifer Found in West Virginia A retiree in West Virginia has discovered a red heifer, and by all appearances, the young and unique cow is suitable to clear the path for service in the Third Temple to begin.
* Mysteries of Ark's Journey Revealed as Excavation Begins at Site of Ark of Covenant This summer, archaeologists will begin the first-ever excavation of the major Biblical site where the Ark of the Covenant was kept for two decades before King David conveyed it to Jerusalem.
* REPORT: Hamas Taps Prisoner Freed in Schalit Deal as New Gaza Leader Hardliner Yahya Sinwar was reportedly chosen to replace Ismail Haniyeh, who is expected to take the position of general Hamas leader in place of Khaled Mashal.
* Coming Trump-Putin-Erdogan deal rumbles thru ME The NBC report that Russian President Vladimir Putin may be considering making President Donald Trump the "gift" of turning over former NSA analyst Edward Snowden is part of a much broader scheme that is already sending tremors through the Middle East.
* Ships from 4 NATO countries conduct naval drills in Black Sea Ships from four NATO member states - Canada, Spain, Romania, and Bulgaria - have taken part in PASSEX 2017, a joint military exercise in the Black Sea.
* Israeli PM Netanyahu Becomes D.C. Darling as Democrats Clamor for Meetings After years of tense relations with the United States under former President Barack Obama, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is emerging as one of the most prominent international personalities.
* Israel's Right Demands Netanyahu, Trump Discuss West Bank Annexation Held under the banner "Netanyahu, the Likud is backing you on the Right," the ministers and MKS signed a petition calling upon him calling upon him to maintain the values of Likud.