* Iran: Israeli drill jeopardizes global peace and security Iran criticized on Saturday a recent Israeli military exercise that US officials said was designed to show Jerusalem's ability to attack Teheran's nuclear sites.
* Iran dismisses 'attack by Israel' Iran has said it considers a military attack on its nuclear facilities by Israel as "impossible".
* ElBaradei: I'll resign if Iran attacked International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Director General Mohamad ElBaradei, will quit his position in the event of a military strike on Iran.
* Boost to oil output likely Saudi Arabia and other producers with oil to spare could agree to raise output at an emergency meeting of energy powers this weekend.
* Martian Ice Discovered Beneath Red Soil, NASA Says The existence of ice on Mars was confirmed today by NASA scientists.
* Israel shows abilities for Iran strike A large Israeli military exercise this month may have been aimed at showing Jerusalem's abilities to attack Iranian nuclear facilities.
* Ireland refuses to deliver timetable on EU treaty solution Over the course of hours of crisis talks in Brussels, Ireland found itself under heavy pressure to do something to fix its voters' rejection of the EU's Lisbon Treaty.
* In Iraq's successes, the seeds of vulnerability Violence in all of Iraq is the lowest since March 2004. Its two largest cities, Baghdad and Basra, are calmer than they have been for years.
* Fans celebrate German soccer win with Nazi chants Dozens of far-right revelers celebrated the German national soccer team's victory over Portugal on Thursday night by chanting Nazi-era slogans in the streets of an eastern town.* 'Hamas can't stop weapons-smuggling' Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh denied on Friday that Hamas had agreed to stop weapons-smuggling efforts on Gaza's border with Egypt.