* 'Deal of the century?': Donald Trump set to unveil peace plan ahead of Benjamin Netanyahu meeting Next Tuesday - as their respective legislatures debate their alleged crimes or misdemeanours - Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu will be trying to look statesman-like at the White House.
* Trump's peace plan may polarize the Middle East it seeks to calm As U.S. President Donald Trump prepares to host Israeli leaders in Washington to reveal details of his long-delayed Middle East peace plan, Palestinians warned on Friday that no deal could work without them on board.
* Putin and Abbas meet in Bethlehem, discuss Deal of the Century Putin praised Palestinian-Russian relations and expressed readiness to cooperate with and support Palestine. He invited Abbas to the Victory March in Moscow in May.
* With Putin's Proposed Changes, Russia Begins Its Transition to One-Party Rule Vladimir Putin's proposed changes to the Russian constitution portend a shift toward one-party rule and lay out a framework by which he can continue to be a major power broker well beyond the end of his presidential tenure in 2024.
* Israeli forces brace for potential Temple Mount riots ahead of peace plan rollout The Hamas group, which controls the Gaza Strip, slammed leaked details Donald Trump's peace plan.
* Gaza developments portend military escalation with Israel It took only two weeks for the first exchange of fire of 2020 between Israel and the Gaza Strip.
* Would Israel Use Nuclear Weapons To Finish Iran, Once And For All? The most obvious scenario for Israel to use nuclear weapons would be in response to a foreign nuclear attack.
* Johnson And Putin: Brexit Britain Meets Resurgent Russia, And They Don't Get On The 2018 poisoning of a former Russian double-agent and his daughter continues to overshadow U.K.-Russia relations.
* Netanyahu & Gantz invited to White House for Trump unveiling of Mid-East peace plan After numerous delays, President Donald Trump is to unveil the "Deal of the Century" - his Middle East Peace plan for Israel and the Palestinians - next week.
* Breaking precedent, Trump to attend Washington anti-abortion march Donald Trump will become the first U.S. president to attend the annual "March for Life" to be held in Washington on Friday, organizers said, underscoring his outspoken support for the anti-abortion movement as it celebrates key legislative gains.