* Next Week: A Modern-Day Hanukkah Miracle Next week history will be made as experts reveal - and light - a batch of pure olive oil precisely as it was used in the Temple.
* Netanyahu: Too many in Europe have learned nothing from the slaughter of 6 million Jews PM slams EU for decisions to take Hamas off terror blacklist, recognize Palestinian state.
* Pakistan school attack: PM Sharif vows to end 'terrorism' Pakistan's prime minister has vowed to rid his country of terrorism after a Taliban attack at a school in Peshawar killed 141 people, mostly children.
* Abbas's Religious Adviser Promises Israel Will Disappear Al-Habash, PA Supreme Sharia Judge, says on TV 'Palestine will return to us,' all military and diplomatic options of 'resistance' are open.
* Erdogan's regime becoming more dictatorship than democracy The oft-repeated Erdogan quote that analysts cite again and again bears repeating - that democracy is a train that you get off once you reach your destination.
* EU parliament backs compromise resolution on Palestinian state EU "supports in principle recognition of Palestinian statehood and the two-state solution, and believes these should go hand in hand with the development of peace talks, which should be advanced."
* Russia plans new measures to stabilise the rouble Russia is planning new measures to stabilise the rouble to try to stem its recent slump against the dollar.
* Israel cries foul after EU strikes Hamas from terror list Assets of group to remain frozen after ruling issued on technicality, but Netanyahu says Jerusalem 'not satisfied'; Hamas praises move.
* Israel warns EU vote on Palestine is damaging to peace Foreign Ministry says the solution to the conflict to be found at the negotiating table.
* Hamas-Ruled Gaza Prepares for Next War Against Israel In Gaza, there is no serious reconstruction and certainly no disarmament. Instead, the Hamas-ruled enclave is gearing up for its next war against Israel.