* Iranian diplomat: Israel sole obstacle to nuclear weapons-free Mideast Iran's deputy permanent representative to the United Nations has blamed Israel as the sole obstacle for "a Middle East free of nuclear weapons."
* Iran Displays Its New S-300 Equivalent Missile The Iranian army is poised to display it's new "Bavar (Belief) 373" air-defense missile launcher.
* Experts Warn more European Muslim Youth are Radicalizing So violent, so bloodthirsty, is the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), a Syria-based jihadist group, that even al-Qaida will have nothing to do with them.
* Abbas: Palestinian unity government will recognize Israel Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Saturday said the Palestinian unity government Hamas and Fatah will form.
* Putin Halts All Talks With White House As new U.S. sanctions against Russia loom, the Kremlin has shut down.
* Pentagon: Russian Spy Ship, Tug Operating Near U.S. A Russian intelligence-gathering ship has been operating off the U.S. East Coast and near the Gulf of Mexico for the past month.
* Russian Jets Cross Into Ukraine Airspace U.S. defense officials said Friday that Russian fighter jets flew into Ukrainian airspace a handful of times over the last 24 hours.
* Inside iNet - IDF's secret news website Military Intelligence run website 'iNet' provides high clearance level Israeli officials with classified updates and forum of discussion.
* Al-Qaeda linked Syria group hails Bin Laden in Golan battle A group of militants fighting with the al-Qaeda linked Jabhat al-Nusra group in Syria invoked terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden after a battle near the Israeli border.
* Ukraine crisis: G7 'to intensify Russia sanctions' The G7 group of economic powers has agreed to intensify sanctions on Russia over its actions in Ukraine.