* Cistern dated to First Temple period found in Jerusalem Archaeologists have discovered a large public cistern from the time of the First Temple in Jerusalem's Old City.
* 'Stop Calling us Nazis,' GOP Tells Democrats The Mitt Romney campaign issued a statement Wednesday demanding Democratic officials "cease and desist from comparing those with whom they disagree to Nazis".
* 'Obama only put J'lem back in platform for votes' The addition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital to the Democratic platform does not make up for the party's original intentions.
* Who Financed 9/11 & Has Justice Been Done? It's almost 11 years since the 9/11 attacks on the USA.
* Israelis optimistic despite Iran threat, IDI finds More than three-quarters of Israelis are optimistic about their country's future, despite security, socioeconomic and other serious challenges that lie ahead.
* Democrats reinstate Jerusalem in party platform Democrats amended the party platform Wednesday afternoon to include language supporting Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
* Anti-Christian Hate Speech Spews From The Palm Beach Dem Chair Democrats returned the words "God" and "Jersusalem" to their DNC platform on Wednesday afternoon.
* How China is boosting Egypt's role in the Mideast, amid fading U.S. influence The Middle East with its vast energy resources and vital geopolitical position is of crucial importance for all the major powers, both east and west.
* Iraq oil exports 'highest' in more than 30 years Iraq has reached its highest crude oil export level since the 1980s.
* Deputy US Army chief visits Israel amid Iran tension An ongoing visit to Israel by Vice Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral James A. Winnefeld, Jr., was revealed Thursday morning on Army Radio.