* Fearing riots, police to beef up presence on Temple Mount during Friday prayers Move comes amid tensions following Trump peace plan, and after officers arrest two armed men on suspicion they were planning a stabbing attack at the holy site.
* Iran's Quds Force vows to oppose Trump's 'Deal of the Century' Tehran monitors Palestinian Islamic Jihad's work with Hamas and the response to Trump in Gaza and the West Bank.
* Iraq, Syria Oppose Trump's Middle East Peace Plan, Creating Further Tensions Where U.S. Troops Deployed Iraq and Syria, two Middle Eastern powers where U.S. troops are deployed in active combat zones, have come out against President Donald Trump's Israeli-Palestinian peace plan, further raising questions about Washington's foreign policies at a time of heightened tensions across the region.
* President Rouhani Raps Trump's 'Most Despicable Plan of Century' Iran's President Hassan Rouhani has condemned US President Donald Trump's so-called 'peace plan' for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as 'the most despicable plan of the century.'
* 'Israel's Reaction to Trump Deal Mirrors Book of Ezra Right Before Temple Construction' Yehuda Glick says Rabbi Yehudah Glick, founder of the Shalom Jerusalem Foundation, reacted to U.S President Donald Trump's 'Deal of the Century' comparing the mixed reactions of the nation of Israel to that of the Jewish people during the days of the Prophet Ezra.
* After Trump's plan, what options do Palestinian leaders have? Palestinian Authority says it will go to United Nations, as analysts warn leaders must take action soon.
* Palestinians: Abbas Chooses Hamas Over Peace with Israel Hamas and Iran have no plans to boost the economy in the Gaza Strip.
* A Historic Opportunity That Must Be Seized Regardless of the ambiguities and open questions attending President Trump's "Deal of the Century," Israel clearly stands at a historic juncture and must decide what to make of this one-time opportunity.
* US envoy tells Jewish leaders a Palestinian state won't happen in near future In closed-door briefing, David Friedman says it will take 'considerable amount of time' for the Palestinians to achieve statehood under terms of Trump peace plan.
* Netanyahu in Moscow to Discuss U.S. Mideast Peace Plan The Israeli prime minister came to Moscow on Thursday to discuss the U.S. Mideast peace plan and take an Israeli woman who had been jailed in Russia back home.