* Rabbi: 'If Any Jew Was Waiting for Last Moment Before Leaving, This is it' On the night of January 20, a super blood moon will pass over Washington D.C. Sunset that evening will also mark the beginning of the Jewish holiday of Tu B'Shevat, the fifteenth day of the Hebrew month of Shevat, also known as the New Year of the tree. Significantly, the day will also mark the halfway point of Donald Trump's presidency, precisely two years since he was sworn into office.
* Election: Breaking Up to Reassemble Ninety days to go before early elections, and the Israeli political scene is in disarray.
* Palestinians, Israeli police scuffle at Jerusalem holy site Scuffles broke out at the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem's Old City on Monday after guards at the mosque refused to allow an Israeli policeman to enter for a routine security check because he was wearing a Jewish skullcap known as a kippah.
* Theresa May Warns 'No Brexit' Is More Likely than 'No Deal' Prime Minister Theresa May is set to warn Leave voters that the political class are more likely to block Brexit than allow a clean, No Deal Brexit to happen.
* PMW op-ed: Keep Abbas out of the US If someone paid a terrorist in order to murder an American, the US would certainly prohibit that person's entry into the country.
* Analysis: Does Peace With the Palestinians Matter this Israeli Election? The Palestinians, peace talks, and settlements seem to be almost entirely irrelevant to this election season.
* World Council of Churches Trainees Use Antisemitic Rhetoric, Advocate BDS The WCC calls itself the broadest organized group of churches, and says it seeks to represent 350 member churches in 110 countries and 500 million Christians throughout the world.
* Hardcore Brexiteers push to leave European Union with no deal ahead of key vote Here in the fens of Lincolnshire, the shock troops in the 2016 campaign for Britain to leave the European Union won their greatest victory.
* Italy Building Anti-EU Axis "Today begins a journey that will continue in the coming months for a different Europe, for a change of the European Commission, of European policies, which puts at the center the right to life, work, health, safety, all that the European elites, financed by [billionaire Hungarian philanthropist George] Soros and represented by Macron, deny...." - Matteo Salvini, Italian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior.
* Have Anti-Zionism and Jewish Ultranationalism Taken Root on the Margins of Judea and Samaria? Many are asking, what the nature of extremism and anti-Zionism is and how it has taken root in the margins of society in Judea and Samaria, among what are known as the "hilltop youth."