* High hopes of Arab summit OK for Israel peace step If the Arab summit opening in Amman Wednesday, March 9 meets the expectations of Washington and Jerusalem, the session will ratify a pivotal initiative for promoting an historic peace process between the Arab world and Israel.
* Scientists Discover Portal Into Parallel Universe. Will it Reveal God's Hiding Place? Physicists have discovered a quantum portal into a separate, dark universe, bringing them closer to understanding the first moments of creation.
* Tehran confirms Russian use of Iranian military bases Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif confirmed that Russia may use Iranian military bases for attacks on terrorists, on a "case by case basis."
* Rouhani says cooperation with Russia effective TEHRAN - Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Monday that Iran-Russia cooperation is effective in helping establish security and stability in the Middle East region.
* Netanyahu assesses allowing Ministers and MKS to visit Temple Mount According to the committee's decision, the only restriction on lawmakers visiting the Temple Mount would be that they coordinate with the police ahead of time.
* Celebrating 50 years since liberation of Judea and Samaria Israeli government ministers, Consul Generals and 350 AIPAC participants mark 50 years of renewed Jewish settlement in Judea and Samaria.
* Arab leaders condemn 'unilateral steps' in Jerusalem Arab foreign ministers adopted a resolution Monday rejecting what they termed "unilateral steps" that "jeopardize the historic and legal status" of Jerusalem.
* 'Delay in allowing MKs to ascend Temple Mount harms sovereignty' MK Uri Ariel condemned delay in permitting MKs to ascend Temple Mount.
* Hamas said to acquire highly explosive short-range rockets Gaza-based terror group reportedly develops missiles containing heavy warheads that could wreak havoc on border communities.
* 'Terrorism Godfather' Erdogan pursuing 'Third Reich-style' foreign policy - top German MP A top German MP has slammed Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, calling him a "terrorism Godfather" and accusing him of pursuing a Third Reich-style foreign policy.