* PM: I will go anywhere, meet anyone to protect Israelis Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged to do whatever it takes to protect Israelis in the unstable Middle East.
* Jalili: Iran doesn't recognize Israel's 'red line' Iran does not recognize Israel as a state or the "red line" determined by Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu.
* Syria: Time for Israel to reassess Prime Minister Netanyahu's brief trip to Russia on May 14 highlights the change that has recently taken place in Israel's view of and policy toward the Syrian civil war.
* 'Yasser Arafat Street' - Soon in Israel? The Israeli-Arab city of Sakhnin is planning to name streets for two of Israel's most famous enemies.
* Turkey's Erdogan confirms plans to visit Gaza Strip Despite US pleas to Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan that he not visit Gaza in June, the Turkish leader stood next to American President Barack Obama in the Rose Garden of the White House on Thursday and pledged to go ahead with the trip.
* Syria crisis: Russia 'sends sophisticated weapons' Russia has sent sophisticated anti-ship missiles to Syria, US media report.
* Israeli official: We underestimated Assad The debate over the situation in Syria and President Bashar Assad's chances for survival has sharpened recently.
* Behind the Lines: Erdogan's Kurdish gambit On May 8, fighters of the Kurdish PKK militia began to withdraw from their positions in Turkey.
* Invasive ladybirds wage 'biological war' on natives German researchers have discovered the biological keys to the success of an invasive species, wreaking havoc across Europe and the US.
* Russian Official: Missile Systems Sale 'A Message to America' Russia's decision to send S-300 missile systems to Syria is, in part, a message to the United States.