* Jewish activists press ahead with demands to pray at Jerusalem holy site prompting potentially explosive clash with Muslims over right to worship there Jewish activists are pressing ahead with demands to pray at a contested Jerusalem holy site.
* Israeli Defense Minister: Iran Has Terror Infrastructure in Central, South America Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon said yesterday that Iran has built up a terror infrastructure in Central and South America.
* Analyst: Kerry's Jordan Valley Arrangements 'A Death-Trap' Arutz Sheva analyst Mark Langfan has warned that US Secretary of State John Kerry's "security arrangement" proposals for Israel are an updated version of the 1967 "Allon Plan," and place the country in strategic danger.
* Putin orders Arctic military build-up in 2014 Russia will create forces in the Arctic in 2014 to ensure military security and protect the country's national interests in the region.
* Israel, Jordan, Palestinians sign 'Red-Dead' water agreement Israel, the Palestinians and Jordan on Monday signed an agreement that will see a pipeline built to channel water from the Red Sea to the Dead Sea.
* Former Jihadi Warns of Syrian Rebels with '9/11 Ideology' A French Islamist who fought as part of a jihadi rebel faction in Syria has said that foreign fighters with a "9/11 ideology" could return to the West.
* In Ukraine protests, young Jews are marching with ultranationalists On the last evening in November, at least 31 protesters were taken into custody and dozens treated for injuries.
* Former ambassador: Netanyahu is not welcome in South Africa Nearly 100 heads of state are taking part in the memorial service for Nelson Mandela in South Africa. Israel's leaders are not among them.
* Apple's Wailing Wall is in Palestine Apple is often first in breaking new ground with the latest hi-tech gadgets. Now the company has introduced yet another brand new notion.
* Marriage should be defined as heterosexual in Russian Constitution - politician Russia's supreme law should specify that marriage is "a union between a man and a woman," one of the authors of the Russian Constitution has said.