* Palestinians call for resuming protests over Temple Mount building Last year, Palestinians reopened the building’s prayer hall to Muslim worshipers for the first time in 16 years, triggering a standoff with the Israeli security forces that ended in its re-closure.
* Jordan's King: Sovereignty will fuel instability King Abdullah II says any unilateral Israeli moves to apply sovereignty over Judea and Samaria would be unacceptable.
* Palestinians: Abbas Signs His Own Death Warrant By courting Hamas, Abbas and Fatah are emboldening an Islamist movement that seeks to extend its control from the Gaza Strip to the West Bank.
* EU diplomats call for list of deterrents against Israel annexation A call for a comprehensive list of deterrents and punitive measures was first proposed on May 15.
* UN: Pandemic could push tens of millions into chronic hunger UN says coronavirus pandemic could push as many as 130 million more people into chronic hunger this year.
* Bank of England Debating Digital Currency Creation, Bailey Says The Bank of England is reviewing whether it should create a central bank-backed digital currency, according to governor Andrew Bailey.
* Proposed China-Iran deal is bad news for Israel The American “maximum pressure” campaign has clearly had a major impact on Iran, but a massive influx of Chinese investments will go a long way towards undoing it.
* China urges other nations to oppose US calls for more sanctions on Iran It follows report of a draft 25-year investment and security deal between Beijing and Tehran.
* Turkey says it rejects EU condemnation over Hagia Sophia Turkey’ has chided the European Union over its condemnation of a Turkish decision to convert Istanbul’s iconic Hagia Sophia from a museum to a mosque.
* Israel will always be a Jewish state Israel’s greatest security risk is a binational state from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.