* Is Palestinian Islamic Jihad gunning for another conflict between Gaza and Israel? Palestinian Islamic Jihad has been seething since Israel destroyed one of its cross-border attack tunnels last month.
* Russia: Moscow never promised withdrawal of Iranian Troops from Syria IDF Chief of Staff Lt.Gen. Gadi Eisenkot took secret trip to Brussels to meet with top US general to discuss Iranian moves in Syria
* Elkin: Start preparing for one million settlers in the West Bank Dropping a word of Arabic slang, Elkin also dismissed the idea of a Palestinian state in the West Bank.
* Lebanon's Fall Would Be Iran's Gain Almost unnoticed in the coverage of President Trump's Asia trip, Lebanon is slipping under Iran's control.
* Sanctioning Iran would be 'interesting': U.S. official U.S. President Donald Trump, who has taken a more hawkish line on Iran than predecessor Barack Obama, has said Tehran's missile program should be curbed.
* Israel on high alert, deploys Iron Dome batteries against missile attack Israel remained on high alert Tuesday, Nov. 14, after deploying Iron Dome batteries in the center of the country as well as the south.
* Year of the Sword: A century of Christian Genocide How the grandparents of today's Christian victims of ISIS were also butchered by Muslims.
* Saudis told Abbas to accept Trump peace plan or resign - report During his surprise summons to Riyadh last week, Palestinian Authority chief was also ordered to avoid Iran, cut ties with Hezbollah, according to Channel 10 TV.