* Hamas: We are closely following events in Jerusalem, al-Aqsa Senior Hamas official Khalil al Hayya said that the ceasefire between his group and Israel will remain "fragile" as long as the flag march planned by Jewish groups in Jerusalem remains "on the table.
* Ismail Haniyeh said planning trip to Iran, Lebanon as Cairo negotiations stall Hamas chief expected to meet with Khamenei, Nasrallah in wake of recent conflict between his Gaza-ruling terror group and Israel.
* PA rejects “any conditional funding by any source that targets our Palestinian curricula” PLO: No one should criticize PA education for “incitement,” it must be “free from all foreign aid that imposes conditions”.
* Evangelical supporters of Israel concerned as Netanyahu being ousted from power No Israeli leader has cultivated evangelical support like Netanyahu and many worry his imminent departure could sour ties with one of the Jewish state’s main backers.
* Iran to acquire Russian satellite for tracking Mid-East military targets A Russian-made advanced Kanopus-V satellite able to track Israeli and US military targets across the Middle East will soon be in Iran’s hands.
* Benny Gantz: 'I don't need anyone's approval to evacuate town of Evyatar' Defense Min. Gantz responds to PM Netanyahu, says demolition of Samaria town does not require approval from PM. 'The very founding of the settlement was an illegal action.'
* China Urges U.S. and Russian Nuclear Cuts and Progress in Iran Talks Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi urged the United States and Russia on Friday to further cut their nuclear arsenals, days before U.S. President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin hold a summit in Geneva.
* The world needs to better prepare for future catastrophes The deal struck on global tax naturally, stole the limelight at the G7 Finance Ministers meeting.
* Rethinking Israeli-Turkish Relations Bilateral relations between Turkey and Israel have existed on various levels for many years. Today, relations between the states hinge primarily on trade, as mutual distrust prevents any meaningful progress despite periodic attempts at an easing of tensions.
* Hungary LGBT: Content aimed at children to be banned Hungary's ruling nationalist party has submitted legislation to ban content it sees as promoting homosexuality and gender change to minors.