* PA calls Jews visiting Temple Mount a 'provocation' Official PA news agency condemns visit of Jews to Judaism's holiest site over Passover holiday.
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
* Israel 'worried' about Iran-China deal, former intel chief says 'On the one hand, China opposes Iran having a nuclear bomb, but on the other, it's not helping to stop it'.
Monday, March 29, 2021
* What is Iran saying about their agreement with China? - analysis “This agreement is somewhat ambiguous, and on the other hand, in some cases, Iran has had bitter experiences in dealing with other countries. It has pros and cons.”
Saturday, March 27, 2021
* Passover Sacrifice Dry-Run Takes Place Near Temple Mount: Police Warm Up to the Idea On Tuesday evening, while Israelis headed to the polls for the fourth time in two years, a reenactment of the Korban Pesach (the Passover Temple service) was held near the Shaar HaAshpot (the dung gate) near the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
Friday, March 26, 2021
* Could Syria Trigger War Between Israel and Russia? The Kremlin has denounced Israeli strikes in Syria as “illegitimate.”
Thursday, March 25, 2021
* How can Israel form a coalition and avoid another election? Ahead of Tuesday’s election, all the party leaders, from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on down, spoke to reporters and analysts constantly, in order to try to get out the vote.
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
* Deeply Polarized Israel Fails to Anoint a Leader Once Again No clear winner emerged from Israel’s fourth election in two years, leaving legally embattled Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu scrambling to woo political rivals as he struggles to cling to power.
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
* Biden Torpedoes Abraham Accords Summit Media reports on March 18 revealed that the United Arab Emirates has suspended its plans for an Abraham Accords summit in Abu Dhabi with Israel, the United States, and other Arab signatories to the historic peace agreements brokered by the Donald Trump administration.
Monday, March 22, 2021
* Explainer: Israel's election - array of contenders seek to topple Netanyahu Israel holds its fourth election in two years on Tuesday. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hopes the country’s world-leading coronavirus vaccine rollout will finally push him through an era of unprecedented political paralysis and into a stable majority.
Saturday, March 20, 2021
Friday, March 19, 2021
* Can Iran Start World War III? Doubtful. Iran does not have a capacity to inflict major damage, let alone conquer the Middle East.
Thursday, March 18, 2021
* Iran firmly committed to developing missile capability, says defense minister, amid hostility in the region The Iranian defense minister has reaffirmed his country’s commitment to strengthening its missile capabilities as Trump-era sanctions remain in place and tensions with Israel and the new US administration worsen.
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
* Russia warns UK nuclear arsenal plan harms global security The Kremlin has said the UK's decision to increase its nuclear arsenal represents a serious blow to arms control. Moscow also said it would take Britain's move into account when working on its own military planning.
Tuesday, March 16, 2021
* Netanyahu: Israel will have four more peace deals soon Israel is on the way to making peace with four more countries in the region, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday.
Monday, March 15, 2021
* Iran’s Revolutionary Guard inaugurates new underground missile facility Guard commander Gen. Hossein Salami says cruise and ballistic missiles stored at the site will empower force’s navy further.
Saturday, March 13, 2021
* Prominent Rabbis Ask Netanyahu To Allow The Passover Sacrifice On Temple Mount A group of prominent rabbis sent a letter to Prime Minister Netanyahu, requesting that a Passover offering be allowed on the Temple Mount.
Friday, March 12, 2021
* Growing Number of Saudis Declare Jerusalem Israel's Capital, 3rd Temple Construction The Trump initiated Abraham Accords is still enjoying ripple effects to this day.
Thursday, March 11, 2021
* US losing military edge in Asia as China looks like it is planning for war: US Indo-Pacific Command chief The head of U.S. Indo-Pacific Command told lawmakers this week that the U.S. is losing its edge over the Chinese military as the People’s Republic of China faces weakening international deterrence.
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
* Prominent Rabbis Ask Netanyahu to Allow The Passover Sacrifice on Temple Mount A group of prominent rabbis sent a letter to Prime Minister Netanyahu, requesting that a Passover offering be allowed on the Temple Mount.
Tuesday, March 09, 2021
* EXPERT: Biden Administration Wants to Legitimize Hamas An expert in Arab0-Israel relations recently published a paper in which he claimed the Biden administration has been guiding the Palestinian Authority and Hamas in order to fast-track the creation of a terrorist state inside Israel.
Monday, March 08, 2021
* Iranian Defense Minister threatens to raze Tel Aviv and Haifa Iran's Defense Minister: If Israel launches a preemptive attack on Iran, we will raze Tel Aviv and Haifa to the ground.
Saturday, March 06, 2021
* Pope Francis denounces extremism on historic visit to Iraq Pope Francis has condemned extremism in the name of religion on a historic visit to Iraq where he discussed the plight of the Christian minority.
* Why Iran’s ‘Nuclear Fatwa’ is Nuclear Nonsense Iran’s fatwa against building nuclear weapons is a myth.
Friday, March 05, 2021
* Israel is updating attack plans against Iran's nuclear sites - Gantz Hezbollah has “hundreds of thousands of missiles” Defense Minister tells Fox News on Thursday. “What is going to happen to Lebanon?”