* Israel's neighboring Arab states prepare to mark Nakba Day Israeli security forces prepared to be on high alert Sunday while the Palestinians commemorate Nakba Day.
* Police brace for Nakba Day as tensions soar over death Tensions soared in east Jerusalem this weekend following the shooting death of a Palestinian youth during disturbances.
* Arab Affairs: Tehran to the rescue Evidence is beginning to emerge of an active Iranian role in aiding the Syrian crackdown on protests.
* UN: Iran, North Korea trading missile technology North Korea and Iran appear to have been regularly exchanging ballistic missile technology in violation of UN sanctions.
* Abbas: Palestinians will never neglect "right of return" The Palestinian Authority leadership would never neglect the “right of return” for Palestinians to their original homes inside Israel.
* 'Obama's ME speech won't focus on Israeli-PA talks' US President Barack Obama's speech on the Middle East, scheduled for May 19, will not focus on Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations.
* Gaddafi hiding in Tripoli caverns A recent report suggests that the embattled Libyan leader is hiding in underground caves in Tripoli.
* Turkey's Erdogan slams Facebook Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan lashed out at Facebook Thursday, dubbing it an "ugly technology".
* Iran warns West it will allow transit of drugs to Europe if criticism continues A senior Iranian official has threatened to allow the transit of illegal drugs through its territory to Europe.
* Netanyahu: Sorry to See Mitchell Go, PA Torpedoed Peace The Palestinian Authority's refusal to negotiate with Israel is what led to the failure to reach a final status agreement.