* Gazans make new border wall hole Palestinians have bulldozed down part of the Gaza-Egypt border wall again, hours after Egyptian troops blocked holes recently made by militants.
* India to join nuclear mainstream India and the International Atomic Energy Agency are within weeks of reaching an agreement on oversight of New Delhi's civilian nuclear program.
* Hamas: 500,000 will march on Erez Egypt has assured the Palestinian Authority that it will reseal its border with the Gaza Strip in the coming days.
* Iraq sends troops for 'decisive' battle with al Qaeda Iraq is sending troops for a "decisive" battle with al Qaeda militants in Mosul.
* IDF beefs up security on Egyptian border The IDF closed down Highway 10 along the Israeli-Egyptian border from Gaza to Eilat Thursday night.
* Russia says foreign spies seeking WMD data: RIA Russia's domestic security service said on Friday it had foiled several attempts by foreign spies to obtain technology for weapons of mass destruction.
* IAF Chief Links Ahmadinejad, Hitler IAF Commander Maj.-Gen. Eliezer Shkedy made a pointed comparison Thursday between Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler.
* Global share rebound continues Global stocks have risen on optimism that the White House and the Federal Reserve will steer the world's largest economy out of a recession.
* US scientists close to creating artificial life: study US scientists have taken a major step toward creating the first ever artificial life form by synthetically reproducing the DNA of a bacteria.* McCain is using support for Israel to court Jews - and Christians Thursday night may prove to have been the last time five Republican candidates appeared on the same stage.