* U.S. demands Iran respond to IAEA report within days Iran must respond soon to a report by the UN atomic agency alleging that it is working secretly on developing a nuclear weapon.
* Nasrallah warns of regional war if Iran, Syria attacked Hezbollah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah on Friday warned Israel and the US that a war against Iran and Syria would lead to an all-out regional conflict.
* Most Americans back Israeli strike on Iran Most Americans support an Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear sites.
* 17 dead after explosion rocks Revolutionary Guards base outside Iranian capital A massive explosion at a military arms depot near the Iranian capital Tehran killed 17 people on Saturday and wounded 15.
* Arab League suspends Syria, calls for halt to violence The Arab League suspended Syria and called on its army to stop killing civilians in a surprise move on Saturday that turned up the heat on President Bashar Assad.
* PA marks Arafat's death: 'He was poisoned' Palestinians in the West Bank and overseas marked the seventh anniversary of Yasser Arafat's death on Friday.
* Abbas: PA will continue to push for full UN membership Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas admitted over the weekend that his statehood bid had failed.
* Thousands commemorate Rabin on anniversary of assassination Thousands attended a ceremony marking the sixteenth anniversary of the assassination of former prime minister Yitzhak Rabin.
* Will Israeli Flag be the Third on Moon? An Israeli nonprofit team of young scientists is participating in the competition for the Google Lunar X Prize.
* Israel rushes airliner defenses as Libya leaks SAMs Israel has accelerated the installation of anti-missile defenses on its airliners.