* Fatah mocks 9/11 in cartoon On the 17th anniversary of the terror attack on 9/11, Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah Movement posted the above cartoon, mocking the horrific attack in which nearly 3,000 Americans were murdered.
* Palestinians Call On Abbas To Dump Oslo Accords Representatives of Hamas and several Palestinian factions opposed to the Oslo Accords on Thursday attended a conference in Gaza City under the motto “The 25th Anniversary of the Catastrophic Oslo.”
* ANALYSIS: What's Behind the New US Policy Toward the Palestinians? Twenty-five years ago today the first "Oslo Accord" was signed on the lawn of the White House in Washington, DC by then-Israeli Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin and PLO leader Yasser Arafat.
* How 25 years of Israeli-Palestinian peacemaking aggravated the conflict From the vantage of a quarter-century later, there's a tragic irony in the history-making vibe that marked the signing of the Oslo peace accord between Israel and the Palestinians.
* Secular Israeli Adults Mostly Reluctant to Bike on Yom Kippur, But Their Children Let Loose There is only one day in the Jewish year when it is quite safe for children to ride their bicycles – of course with a suitable helmet and preferably knee and shoulder pads – in the usually busy streets and highways of Israel.
* Russia Shares Syria War Experience With China In Largest Military Drills Across Asia The Russian military has put skills developed while fighting in Syria on display in ongoing, historic exercises across Asia—thus helping fellow U.S. rival China obtain crucial combat experience.
* Eyeing reconstruction, Russia, Iran take center stage at Syria expo War allies who helped regime defeat rebels are now first in line for lucrative contracts to rebuild the shattered Syrian infrastructure.
* Syria war: Turkey 'reinforces military posts in Idlib' Turkey is reportedly reinforcing its military observation posts inside rebel-held north-western Syria ahead of an expected government offensive.
* If Britain Opts for Corbyn, Then the New Prime Minister Will Clash with Trump Over Israel The signs of breakdown in the liberal international order are mounting, and they’re coming from disparate directions: Washington battles its closest allies on trade, Beijing and Moscow come together more closely militarily in an anti-U.S. alliance, and Beijing seeks to make its territorial expansion a fait accompli in the Pacific.
* Pope orders inquiry into bishop as U.S. Church leaders discuss abuse crisis Pope Francis has ordered an investigation of an American bishop accused of sexual misconduct with adults and accepted his resignation, deepening a worldwide clerical abuse scandal.