* Hamas Ramps Up Terrorism in Judea-Samaria in Bid to overthrow PA Recent reports show that Hamas is increasing its efforts to carry out terrorist attacks inside Israel.
Tuesday, August 03, 2021
* Bennett Says Israel Able to 'Act Alone' Against Iran Over Ship Attack Israel is rallying global action against Iran over an attack on an Israeli-managed tanker off Oman last week but is capable of responding on its own if necessary, Prime Minister Naftali Bennett said on Tuesday.
* NATO and European Commission condemn deadly attack on tanker near Oman Last week, UK Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab accused Iran of carrying out a "deliberate, targeted" assault which constituted "a clear violation of international law".
* Ebrahim Raisi takes over as Iran’s new president Raisi vows to free Iran of ‘tyrannical sanctions’ receives Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s endorsement.
* Bennett: Iran’s days of setting Middle East on fire are over The prime minister spoke of Israel's efforts to bring the international community to its side but added that “at the same time, we know how to act alone.”
* NYC: ‘Palestinian’ jihad supporters scream ‘Globalize the intifada,’ ‘We don’t want two states, we want all of it’ This would require the total destruction of Israel and the genocide of millions of Jews.
* Khamenei slams door on US nuclear talks, ups regional aggression “We are in very close contact and coordination with the UK, Israel, Romania and other countries, and there will be a collective response,” US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on Monday, Aug. 2, following the Iranian drone attack on an Israel ship on July 31 that killed two crewmen, a Briton and a Romanian.
* BIt’s Time for Biden to Leave a Bad Deal in the Past A change in Iranian presidents doesn’t change the badness of the Iran deal.
* Caroline Glick: How Putin understands the Lapid-Bennett government Russia’s decision to assist the Syrians in intercepting Israeli strikes on Iranian assets is a major strategic blow.
* 'Violations' the UN Security Council Does Not Care About' At the request of the Palestinian Authority (PA), the United Nations Security Council was again called to hold a session to discuss Israeli "violations" and "aggressions" against the Palestinians. The PA also demanded that the Security Council discuss the professed ongoing Israeli "siege" of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip.