* PA FM says PA to declare state Aug 2011 Palestinian Authority PM tells Italian newspaper: "The youngest olive trees have deeper roots than the largest Israeli settlement."
* Obama Set to Offer Stricter Nuclear Deal to Iran The Obama administration and its European allies are preparing a new offer for negotiations with Iran.
* Jordan PM: Only Resolving Palestinian Issue Will End Terrorism Jordan’s Prime Minister, Samir Rifai, said on Tuesday that if serious efforts to resolve the Palestinian issue take place, the problems of terrorism and extremism will end.
* Egyptian Christians in Danger as Muslim Threat Grows Egyptian Muslim mobs are seething against the country's Christians following a Al-Jazeera television report that the Christians were aligned with Israel.
* Israeli Arabs and Arab Parties called 'Palestinian' in PA Paper The Palestinian Authority appears to be opening a new battle to define the terms of its conflict with Israel.
* U.S. intel: China still aiding Iran 'in clear violation of UN sanctions' The U.S. intelligence community has determined that China, despite United Nations sanctions, continues to support Iran's missile and nuclear programs.
* Saudi budget cut for global Islamic indoctrination Officials said the Saudi government has reduced funding for Islamic indoctrination abroad.
* Battle over treaty change divides Europe ahead of summit Just one year after the second Irish referendum on the Lisbon Treaty - one of the most bitter political battles in EU history - France and Germany are coming into an EU summit ready to pitch the idea of rewriting the legal pact.
* Rivlin: 'Settlements are not an obstacle to peace' In a meeting with his French counterpart, Knesset speaker says that settlement construction is just a "Palestinian excuse" to stop talks.
* The Hundred Year Starship: The Nasa mission that will take astronauts to Mars and leave them there forever The mission is to boldly go where no man has gone before – on a flight to Mars.