* Secret Deal Results in Saudi Arabia Challenging Turkey for Control of Temple Mount An article in the Hebrew-language Israel Hayom on Sunday reported on secret negotiations that have been held between Israel and Saudi Arabia since December that would result in including Saudi clerics in the Waqf council that oversees the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
* Palestinian officials: We will respond to annexation with violence Palestinian strongman Jibril Rajoub says clashes will be inevitable if Israel annexes settlements, warns every young Palestinian “can turn into a powder keg.”
* 58% of Israelis Believe West Bank Annexation Could Lead to a 3rd Palestinian Uprising, Survey Finds Half of the Israeli public supports applying Israeli sovereignty over parts of the West Bank, a new survey found, while 58 percent of respondents believe unilateral annexation by Israel could lead to a third Palestinian intifada.
* What Trump bringing in Russia to join G-7 means for Israel - analysis There is also often sensitive intelligence sharing at these meetings.
* 'God is Dead': US rioters vandalize churches and synagogues Some church and synagogues were defaced by Black Lives Matter slogans, some had hateful messages targeted to the houses of worship. Op-ed.
* ‘America has Officially Entered a Civil War it won’t Recover from’ Hidden Rabbis Warn All of the US is in shock as rioting continues into the eighth straight day all around the country.
* Iran, Russia, China, Turkey celebrate 'collapse' of US The goal of these countries during the current US crisis is to use it to their advantage to achieve gains.
* Israel Believes Assad's Syria Is Restarting Its Chemical Weapons Programs Virtually all the state actors in the region find it more expedient to remain locked in perpetual small-scale warfare than to take on the political risks of negotiating in good faith with their adversaries—a move which could delegitimize them with their own allies.
* China ‘needs to win over Europe’ after loss of trust and impact of US rivalry As the United States puts pressure on its allies to stand against China, Beijing must act to rebuild its relations with the European Union, business and diplomatic observers have said.
* The Spread of the Debt Virus The current U.S. budget deficit could soon exceed a record $4 trillion. The massive borrowing is being driven both by prior budget profligacy and a hurried effort by the Donald Trump administration to pump liquidity into a quarantined America.