* UN says Islamic State imposing rule of terror in Syria The militant group Islamic State is committing war crimes and imposing a "rule of terror" in areas it controls in Syria, a UN report says.
* Iran's Letter to Obama: Thanks for the Nukes! Dear President Obama,You've been a great friend for the last six years and, to express our appreciation, we'd like to acknowledge some of your many helpful actions.
* Ukraine: Something bad in the air Russia's massive deployment of troops in east Ukraine in recent days indicates an upcoming escalation in Putin's covert war against Ukraine and the West.
* Kerry: Israel, Jordan committed to status quo in Temple Mount In joint press conference with Jordan FM, held after meeting with Netanyahu, Jordanian king, Kerry says sides agree to take practical steps to deescalate situation, maintain status quo.
* Palestinian cartoon glorifies Yehudah Glick's shooter PA paper depicts Temple Mount activist as a snake, promises 'Jerusalem will speak only Arabic'.
* Comet lander: Future of Philae probe 'uncertain' The Philae lander has attempted to drill into the surface of Comet 67P, amid fears that its battery may die within hours.
* Turkey President Erdogan's palace costs to soar A controversial 1,000-room palace built for Turkey's president will cost even more than the original Â£385m ($615m) price tag, the BBC has been told.
* Police Will Not Restrict Muslim Entry to Temple Mount Police announce that, unlike in previous weeks, they will not limit the entry of Muslim worshippers into the Temple Mount on Friday.
* ISIS and Al-Nusra Front Agree to Work Together Rival rebel groups in Syria reportedly agree to stop fighting each other and work together against their opponents.
* UN: ISIS fighters are hiding among civilians; war crimes committed on 'massive scale' Group executing civilians and fighters on "massive scale," according to UN.