* Pentagon: Iran continues to advance military technologies amidst nuclear talks Netanyahu echoes claims that Iran developing technologies and negotiating nuclear deal simultaneously.
* Ukraine's Poroshenko warns of 'full-scale' Russia invasion President Petro Poroshenko has told MPs the military must prepare to defend against a possible "full-scale invasion" from Russia, amid a surge of violence in eastern Ukraine.
* Syrian army defunct, rebels 100 yards from Israel border, senior officer says Hezbollah has lost 100 men in past two weeks, says officer; terms non-conventional threat from Iran as "in decline" in short term.
* DABIQ: ISIS could transport nuke from Nigeria into U.S. through Mexico The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL), in the latest edition of its propaganda magazine, indicated that it could purchase a nuclear weapon in Pakistan, take it to Nigeria, and then smuggle it into the U.S. through Mexico by using existing trafficking networks in Latin America.
* ISIS-Affiliated Group: More Rocket Attacks on Israel Coming The Islamic State linked group that fired rockets at southern Israel on Wednesday says it will continue "attacking the Jews."
* Declassified documents reveal Israel feared Egyptian attack on Dimona nuclear reactor IDF archives releases documents to mark 48th anniversary of Six Day War.
* Sunni Tribes in Iraq Swear Loyalty to ISIS Influential tribal sheikhs announce allegiance to ISIS and express enmity to Shi'ite-run government, as sectarian tensions continue to boil.
* Blair to fight against anti-Semitism in Europe Former British PM and Mideast envoy for Quartet to chair European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation, which campaigns to halt discrimination against Jews, make Holocaust denial criminal offense.
* Obama and the Jewish Experience The interview President Obama gave to veteran Israeli journalist Ilana Dayan went very well. In her Hebrew introduction, Dayan said that being the first black president, Obama had "changed America forever.".
* Watch: Soldiers of IDF's Elite Unit 669 Finish Their Training First-person footage shows new recruits to elite search and rescue unit complete training on land, sea and air.